Sunday, October 24, 2010

Top 10 Family And Kids Friendly Shopping Malls In Singapore

Today's Motherhood lists Top 10 Family and Kids Friendly Shopping Malls in Singapore.

This might be a useful list for you. However, do note that you may have different criterias from theirs. For example, for me a nursing room or a diaper changing station is thankfully no longer necessary as my two kids have passed that stage :)

I like huge outdoor playgrounds and wide space to roam around like the ones at VivoCity or IMM (I am not too keen on indoor playground - I just feel that it's too enclosed for the kids to play around).

VivoCity's link to Sentosa through the Sentosa Express is a big draw for us (my kids really love the train rides to and fro Sentosa).

Anyway, here is the list:
1. City Square Mall
2. VivoCity
3. Jurong Point Shopping Centre
4. North Point Shopping Centre
5. Suntec City Mall
6. AMK Hub
7. IMM
8. United Square Shopping Mall
9. West Coast Plaza
10. Downtown East Shopping Centre

I would like to add Sembawang Shopping Centre to this list too. It has a huge outdoor playground with a number of food outlets surrounding it.

And Changi Airport - it is really like a huge shopping mall, with so many different kind of entertainment for families. My kids love the Sky Train rides connecting the three terminals. The viewing of airplanes is a nice bonus for the kids. We have been to the Terminal 3 (the newest addition to Changi Airport) so many times and still love it!

Enjoy!

No comments: